This office can assist you with your application to the Probate Court to be appointed as the guardian over an incapable aging parent, a spouse, or any other person who may be in need of a guardian. A guardian is legally responsible for another person and/or another person’s financial affairs and property. In some instances, a minor child without a parent may be in need of a guardian. Attorney Phillip L. Beard can help you.

Statement of Expert Evaluation: Incompetent Adult

Probate Court – Courtview